c.1865 Etteilla III, Le Grand Jeu de L’Oracle des Dames, lithographs by G. Regamey, printed by Haugard-Meuge. Incomplete 72/78 cards
Published by Haugard-Meuge, c.1865
Deck: Le Grand Jeu de L'Oracle des Dames, Etteilla Type III Tarot
Description: This edition of Le Grand Jeu de L’Oracle des Dames, originally designed by G. Regamey, was printed by Haugard-Meuge in the mid-1860s.
· Style: Grand Etteilla III
· Titles: French
· Print Technique: chromolithograph
· Borders: single black line
· Reverses: blue and red marbled reverses
· Paper: delicate pasteboard card-stock
· Tax Stamp: No tax-stamp
Very good condition; however, incomplete, 72 of 78 cards, missing 8, 12, 14, 17, 39, 67; with some staining and minor amounts of soiling and foxing.
Card Dimensions: 6.3 cm X 12.5 cm